CPsychol AFBPsS., D. Clin. Psy., BSc. Hons.)
Caring and Compassionate Psychological Services
Dr Rushmere is still providing her services, utilising The Zoom Video Call software and Phone, to carry out contact-free sessions.
DR VIVIEN RUSHMERE
Chartered Consultant Clinical Psychologist
(CPsychol AFBPsS., D. Clin. Psy., BSc. Hons.)
Providing Caring and Compassionate Psychological Services
Providing Psychological Services Since 1992
Dr Rushmere is a Consultant Clinical Psychologist, with over 27 years experience working in the NHS. She now works in private practice enjoying engaging with people across the life span with a broad range of emotional and psychological difficulties.
Since 1998 Dr Rushmere has lived and worked in Lincolnshire. She worked in local Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services, in both Community and Inpatient settings.
Dr Rushmere is highly experienced in supporting people with a range of significant mental health and psychological difficulties. This includes difficulties with anxiety, mood, self-esteem, self-harm, eating related issues, family relationships, trauma, Autism Spectrum Disorder and Gender Identity issues.
Dr Rushmere utilises her breadth of experience to deliver bespoke assessments and interventions, dependent of the individual’s specific requirements. She has an integrative approach, drawing on her extensive experience including components of Cognitive Behaviour Therapy, Developmental Dyadic Psychotherapy, EMDR, Solution Focussed Therapy, Systemic Therapy and other integrated approaches.
1998 - Doctorate in Clinical Psychology (D.Clin.Psy.), University of Birmingham.
1992 – Bachelor of Science (Honours) Joint degree in in Psychology and Music, University of London.
• Child Clinical Neuropsychology (Part 1 and 2) British Psychological Society (March 2000)
• Equine Assisted Psychotherapy 2006-2008
• Equine Assisted Growth and Learning (2008)
• Sensorimotor Psychotherapy Training for the Treatment of Trauma Level 1 – Pat Ogden. 2010
• Integrating EMDR and Sensorimotor Psychotherapy in the Treatment of Early Attachment Wounds Lana Epstien 2012
• Animal Assisted Therapy in Counselling Endorsed by BACP (2014)
• Developmental Dyadic Psychotherapy – Level 1-3 Dan Hughes (2001-2005)
• EMDR Levels 1-3 with EMDR International Association (Sandi Richman)
• EMDR (Level 2) Advanced EMDR Europe Child Accredited Training2019
Health and Care Professionals Council (PYL25863)
Associated Fellow of The British Psychological Society
Chartered Member (523690)